Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Comments4Kids

a child with paint on her hands

Comment4Kids has been an eye-opening project that has brought me much joy this past semester. In this experience, Dr. Strange's students were assigned to comment on a child's blog post, on their own classroom blog. These children were embarking on a world I had not touched until registering for EDM 310. They were learning the capabilities of the World Wide Web and having fun doing so. If I get excited about receiving a comment on my own blog post, imagine how these children are feeling to open up their browser window and see the huge world being connected through something simple as technology. Comments4Kids is an enabler that builds relationships through networking. As an elementary education major, I want to include a similar project in my own classroom. .

Here's the link to the website Click here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture! Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you become a major user of comments4kids. That would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete