Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Personal Learning Networks

many faces supposed to resemble a personal learning network

Even though I understand the importance of the Personal Learning Network, my current PLN stands at about 6 individuals. I would have loved for it to grow, but I believe that it will increase as time goes on. The number will multiply as I gain more life experience growing as a technological literate edcuator. I have acquired my PLN through various searches and assignments I had as a student in EDM 310. I checked my network every 2-3 days. Most likely, I will continue with building my Personal Learning Network because it will benefit not only me, but my future students.

My PLN: Dr. Strange, Mr. Chamberlain, Alice Christie, Joe McClung, Matt Lockett-Bound4Life, Kelly Hines

3 comments:

  1. PLN's are amazing! The people you meet give so much insight into your field of choice! They can help you in many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! PLN's are extremely helpful especially when it comes to careers! I know I will be using mine in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will grow, shrink, change. All of those things. Just keep using it!

    ReplyDelete