Sunday, November 15, 2009

At The Teacher's Desk

stick figures working together, putting pieces together


No person can possibly know everything there is to know about a certain subject. Collaborative Professional Blogs, like "At the Teacher's Desk," create a positive environment where common professionals can exchange solutions to common questions and ponder innovative ideas. "At the Teacher's Desk" is an instrumental tool for networking amongst the education world. I discovered several posts concerning ideas teachers can use to utilize technology successfully. I found one particular post that caught my eye. It was called "The Fundred Project." This project was introduced to help eliminate the lead problem in major cities. Children across the nation are creating fundreds, their own versions of a hundred dollar bill, in exchange for federal funds. Having this Collaborative blog gets the word out quickly and efficiently about current issues as well. All in all, I have enjoyed this blog tremendously. Not only will it help me in my EDM 310 class, but also in my future classroom!

Here's the link to "At the Teacher's Desk": Click here.

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed this blog too and I can't wait to use the techniques I've learned from Dr. Strange and from the projects in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete