Sunday, September 13, 2009

Comments4Kids Week 2

This week was a little different because we were only required, to comment on one student. We were each given an individual student from a fourth grade class in St. Louis, MO. Reading through the story made me realize how much I truly loved school as a child. In my past, I would have several stories waiting to be written down, off the top of my head. I did not have to worry about deadlines or paper lengths. Though I have lost that passion in a way, reading this student's story allowed me to become that child I once was! This particular story was about one's difficulty in riding her new bike. I remember numerous times falling off my bike, not wanting to get back on it. But just like this student, I was determined to figure out the ropes of my new bicycle!

2 comments:

  1. Why do you think you have lost that passion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have lost that passion because it is hard to find some "Me" Time, in the midst of my everyday chaos.

    ReplyDelete