Sunday, September 6, 2009

Technologically Literate Teacher

The video cast from last year was very interesting and informative. I learned a lot through the different perspectives that Dr. Strange and the four women had. The women spoke well, as they gave their own opinions on each subject. One subject that really stuck to me was the face that "not only does the student have to be continuously learning, but the teacher must do so as well." Because technology keeps changing, educators must learn to embrace new things.

Upon watching this video cast, I dissected it looking for things to keep in mind for my own video cast. I thought it was a successful device explaining the importance of "The Technologically Literate Teacher." The graduate students seemed a lot more comfortable talking, which made the video cast better as a whole. The conversation style is popular, which makes it a lot easier to listen to. All in all, I thought these students did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. More practice, more attention to the camera, more participation from 2 of the participants, better organization (including me), shorter all would have helped.

    ReplyDelete